UNIO is a unique New Space start-up with the thrilling mission to build the European LEO Satellite Constellation- our objective is to deliver high speed, low latency, highly secure connectivity to users all over Europe and the Globe, be it for mobile or fixed applications. All our architectures, designs, manufacturing and testing will be done internally to speed up the development process. We focus on “Getting Things Done” and producing results.
Sounds exciting to you? Join us and become a part of the leading top satellite communication system!
Job description Manager Grants
The Manager Grants will be responsible for UNIO’s grant hunt and tender participations. The ideal candidate is an experienced, reliable, and professional person, self-motivated and proactive with strong experience in the European public grant and tender domain. As Manager Grants you identify and apply for fitting grant and tender opportunities and contribute to UNIO’s funding status. Furthermore, you establish robust relationships with grant providing institutions and develop an overall strategy how to best leverage grant and tender opportunities. A deep understanding of the grant and tender landscape and an existing strong network in this domain is required. The grant manager oversees all grant options and related timelines and will directly report to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) of UNIO Enterprise GmbH
Your challenge and key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the entire grant and tender application processes
- Define a grant hunt/tender strategy and roadmap
- Identify, assess, evaluate, and apply for potential grant and tender opportunities
- Act as Key Account towards grant providing national and international organizations
- Partner with third party service providers if required
- Be a subject matter expert on all grant and tender opportunities, processes, and operations, and remain up to date with current and upcoming opportunities
Your skills and qualifications:
- A deep understanding of the European grant and tender opportunities (must have)
- A strong track record in successful grant application (must have)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the European grant and tender domain, preferably space industry related
- Deep understanding of European Union and national grant and tender programs
- Strong network within relevant institutions
- Strong analytical and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage complex tenders and grant applications
- Attention to detail and surpassing motivation
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills (written and verbal)
- Independent hands-on working style; work under minimal supervision
- Ability to prepare presentations and supporting materials
- Fluency in English (working language). Other languages, particularly German is an advantage
- Unique opportunity to contribute directly to the future of the space industry
- Great startup environment with a fabulous network of investors and partners
- Positive company culture, empowerment, short lines of communication, visionary leadership
- Multinational team from diverse industry verticals
- Based in the heart of Munich with flexible work hours and hybrid work options
- Choose your own laptop, mobile phone and desk setup
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme
We strongly believe in the power of diverse teams. We think that innovation is born through interaction and exchange of empowered people with different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Thank you for your interest. Your application will be reviewed shortly.