UNIO is a unique New Space start-up with the thrilling mission to build the European LEO Satellite Constellation- our objective is to deliver high speed, low latency, highly secure connectivity to users all over Europe and the Globe, be it for mobile or fixed applications. All our architectures, designs, manufacturing and testing will be done internally to speed up the development process. We focus on “Getting Things Done” and producing results. Sounds exciting to you? Join us and become a part of the leading top satellite communication system!
Job description Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team and lead our marketing efforts. As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that will increase brand awareness, generate leads, and drive revenue growth. You will work closely with our executive team to develop messaging and branding that aligns with our company’s values and mission. The role is based in Munich, Germany and will directly report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Your challenge and key responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing plans and strategies to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop messaging and branding that aligns with the company’s values and mission
- Develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns that effectively reach our target audience
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends, competitor activity, and consumer preferences
- Manage the company’s social media presence and develop content for social media platforms
- Create and manage digital advertising campaigns to generate leads and increase website traffic
- Collaborate with other departments, including sales, product development, and engineering, to ensure marketing efforts are aligned with company goals and objectives
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure all marketing activities are within budget
Your skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, preferably either in a technology, automotive, satellite or telecommunications industry
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques, including social media, SEO, SEM, and email marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to lead our marketing agency partners
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Experience managing a marketing budget
- Unique opportunity to contribute directly to the future of the space industry
- Great startup environment with a fabulous network of investors and partners
- Positive company culture, empowerment, short lines of communication, visionary leadership
- Multinational team from diverse industry verticals
- Based in the heart of Munich with flexible work hours and hybrid work options
- Choose your own laptop, mobile phone and desk setup
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme
We strongly believe in the power of diverse teams. We think that innovation is born through interaction and exchange of empowered people with different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Thank you for your interest. Your application will be reviewed shortly.